Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Road Had Not Taken

Since 2nd Jan I back from Saito Collage, I had put my pillow higher and think a very long time.

So that's why I didnt update my blog these days.

And the more I think which to choose, the more colourful of my dreams. WTH?

Today morning I had a dream, it is a old dream. I had dream it when I was little child. It was same people and it still the same story. I also have same feeling although I had know the end of the story.



After I think, and think for a long time, I already make my decision.



SAITO I'm coming for you at March!!



Yeah, I choosen SAITO. Before that I had 2 option. 1 is The One Academy, 1 is Saito of course. I seriously choose and think my option because it is about my future.

Most of the reason I choose Saito is : Cheap. and also my friends ping and albert also study there. xD



Huuu....finally I made my desicion. I hope my parents will support me. xD I think they sure support.^^

3 comments:

Ping_诗萍 said...

congratulation to u lo~
finally u had choose it...
hehe^^
be my junior edi lo~XD
[although im ID but not MMD]

ブラック·シルバー said...

nvm la...
also junior wat..xD

吸血鬼 said...

yor~not bad~