Saturday, January 23, 2010

Assignments...

At my dad's office now. Can't use chinese =.= let some time out to write a post. And I doing my assignments. All are drawings. 11 left. Want to pass up at Monday.

Huuu....donno can finish or not. Hope can finish before Monday. So I no need go to college "tujuh pagi lapan pagi" when Monday. =.=

Today morning I already go sign up at Saito College. And my class will start at March. My real sem1. Haha.

I'm now drawing The Queen Elizabeth. LOL. 1st time draw so funny leh. Then 2nd time I rub all the eyes, mouth all that and try to draw again. Hmm....2nd time look not so funny edi. =v=

Then my dad tell me to draw boxes 1st. But I donno how. He show me and draw a bit The Queen. You know what? The Queen become Princess Diana edi. LOL. Please forgive me, your highness.=='''


Luckily I'm not feel bored about drawing so many things. If not I will give up very soon. I'm still can handle all tha things.

Gambateh to me~ ^^