Thursday, December 24, 2009

waiting for Santa...

is Xmas. Haha. I hope my friends have a happy and great Christmas this year. Coz already finished our long long SPM. Aiks...miss my "sei dong"...

I think most of my friends will have a great time with their Xmas party or something that having fun out there. For me, I'm really lazy for going outside. Coz of these days I went to Sunway, Midvalley, and 2 collages with my friend. My leg and my back is damn pain.

VERY pain.

So I decide 25th I will sit at home at watching my PC. Ya, my home TV dead few days ago. No TV programme in Xmas. What to do? Internet lor...

Haha. I'm now like little child waiting for Santa. But I just waiting for the Facebook loading my games. I hope a bike can drop from the air. So nice if Santa really exist. I can wish something that I don't have. HAHAHA. poor Santa.


Okay, that's my words. I hope my friends do not get shock I'm writing blog with English. Coz my English is really BAD. I want improve it. Sorry for my broken English =.=

3 comments:

+vicky+ said...

lol~~written in eng ya~~
i waiting a laptop drop from the sky~xD

吸血鬼 said...

not at all..
better than me i guess..
haha...!!!


u can do it!!!
+U

ブラック·シルバー said...

haha...thx to u all ^^

u all also wan gambateh oo~