Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ivy cousin wedding

hmm...today I went for my cousin's wedding today. At Subang Jaya Grand Dorsett Hotel if I'm not mistaken. When I heard "grand", I think about "wow, sure expensive". And I'm not wrong too, there is very expensive. =.= haha.

I also met my another cousin who back from Australia one month ago. She same age as me and she studying there. And next year CNY I can't see her again. T.T how can? I can't play fire crackers with her already. And also met with her 'Demon' brother, he asked "Jie, is she your friend?". When he heard his sister said "No, she is our cousin." he smile smile and then run away. =.= can't tahan this child.

At the luncheon, got a performer call Janet Lee. Her voice quite nice. And I like when she sing the old old English songs. Feel like I'm in the "Wall-E" movie. HAHAHA.




You know what? I found all girls and women wearing high heels except me!!

I'm tall. No need wear high heels. =____='''

No comments: