Thursday, February 25, 2010

From Paris With Love

Today I watch this movie with Steven, Jin Tian and Yang. I didnt watch this movie trailer before and I didnt know got this movie also. And then, I just go. ==''' Suggested by Steven.

Logically this title is seems like telling a romantic love story in Paris. You know what? This is a violence movie. And that actors always scolding each other with F words. Almost whole movie is FFF. =.='''

But this movie is quite nice la I think. Funny also. Is about 2 secret agent.

My class over at 3pm. We reach there at 4:20pm+. And, that movie start at 4:30pm. 1st time so rush to see movie. And also I 1st time "eat" edi 2 movies in 3 days. WALAO. Cant like that edi. Scolded by mom edi.

Last time I watch Percy Jackson. Also nice too. haha.

Today we go Midvalley. Last time we go The Curve. That is the 1st time I went to The Curve, but I seems like been there before. Like Deja Vu. I saw a place soooo look alike in my dream. I'm very curious coz that design is SAME with my dream. OMG what is this means?

Today I feel quite boring except in the cinema. When we go for eat, I go to walk around. I feel free when I alone. Feel quite boring coz I only speak with Yang almost all the time.

I'm tired.





已经套着枷锁...原本不想再回应那门外的一切....
却还是无法忍受枷锁套着的痛楚....

生硬的拉着锁链....不理有多么的痛....

只因为我好想离开....

No comments: