Monday, February 1, 2010

USELESS...

At the back of the story...there's always have another story...

I dont even tell people how am I. Everytime I feel like someday I will be push to the Hell. My heart is not feeling well, feels like to cry. I'm feel so sorry to her.

I'm too scare to be alone. I'm too scare to go in a place that I dont know. I always wish to have a person that I know to be apart with me. WTF I'm so stick with people!! I cant even make a desicion!!!

WTH happen with me!! USELESS!! USELESS!!! USELESS!!!

Why I cant be a independence person!! WAKE UP!! You are 18 this year!!

Maybe I already give you a lot of problem and feel disturbed because of me. If so, I'm so sorry. I know I'm such a useless person and always follow with you what you doing. Maybe you ALREADY feel annoying about me.

You didn't tell me because you scare I will sad. You didn't tell me because you care about our friendship. PLEASE tell me if I done anything wrong and PLEASE say it if I'm bothering you.

PLEASE TELL ME!!! If you dont do so I will think it is nothing happen between us!!


...
.....
Maybe I'm not there with you, there will be a nice place for you to colour your own world.

You won't be unhappy anymore....


Am I right? My dear friend....









Maybe a word "sorry" is not enough to you........

No comments: