Saturday, September 4, 2010

keep it.

"Keep your feelings as your secrets. Nobody is interested to know it. Dont simply show it."

I see this. But I dont know what feeling that I have. So strange.

If dont simply show that you are very sad about or angry about what what what is ok lar...but...

Cannot show that I'm happy? =|

If cannot show...is it mean no feeling? =|

If I'm happy, I cannot share the happiness with you?
If I'm sad, then I cannot tell someone that I really need comfort or a hug?

Why? Cannot tell the true feeling to someone?

I believe you, I trust you as my best friend. That's why I got anything interesting or something want to share about, first person I think is you!

But since I saw this, I dont know am I still can tell you all this or not.

I think....not right? Since you, you all say something same that I dont know what happen.





星期六深夜...我想起了你。



想念你的笑。=]

No comments: