Sunday, August 15, 2010

I dont want the life after you.

I dont want to show that I'm not so happy in front of my frens. Everyday I just smile in front of them.

Sometimes I ask myself. Why I always been left out? Am I not active enough?

I sit in front. You sit behind me. I hope you are so busy until you dont want to chit chat with me.

We really didnt talk for half an hour. In the same position.

I felt a bit sad. We are like strangers. Somemore I still reading sad story. I'm so stupid.



Is have been a long time you didnt look at me.
Is have been a long time you didnt talk to me.
Is have been a long time you didnt smile at me.


I'm a stupid. I admit it. I know.


Why everytime I talk, seems like no one want to listen to me?
Why everytime I joke, seems like no one want to join with me?


Am I need to continue, to become a clown...again?

No comments: