Saturday, July 24, 2010

crazy class LOL. XD

Nowadays very busy aaa....until no time to update my blog edi..=v=

My bday oo...I got a big surprise from my college fren. xD Thx HsinYang, KuanKuan, CheeSeng and ShookLeng. ^^

So gam dong lor.. >v<

Assignment so many aa...haiz..just write something and update my blog la.

And...donno when KuanKuan started to call me "hou ci mou cho gam". == The name short a bit can aa? XD

But what I say is really no wrong ma...yorrr...

Somemore we go and create our slogan. "Why aa?" "Bcoz lor." "How aa?" "Like tat lor." If other person heard these aa...sure gik sei and scold us "him da". XD

Very weird feeling today. I bath that time I dreaming of other thing, then suddenly cry. O.o? Dont ask me why I also donno. =________=

Daydreaming = create story. =] I love to daydreaming. xD




You make me smile. =)

No comments: